- Quality Japenese design and fabrication
- Powerful 30x telescope with world famous Nikon coated optics
- Coaxial course/fine focusing
- Short minimum focus of 0.3 meters
- Air dampened wire hung compensator maintains line of sight and is unaffected by adverse environmental conditions
- Stadia type reticle
- Twin horizontal tangent knobs on each side of instrument provide for convenient and quick operation by either hand
- Water and dust resistant construction
- Current model!!!
||Many of the engineers' auto levels today are made in China (regardless of whose brand name is on them!). They do an acceptable job, but they just aren't as nice as the Japenese-made instruments like this one. The AE-7 has a sleek design and features top quality Nikon optics for a crisp, bright image. This particular instrument is in excellent cosmetic and operation condition. (The carrying case has minor scuffing on the exterior, and looks new inside) The Nikon AE-7 comes complete with the case, dust cap, and a copy of the owners manual. It has been serviced and calibrated in our own repair shop. SOLD! Please call (562-426-1306) or write for more information!